Sabah Diving

A Division of Loyal Tour & Rent A Car Sdn Bhd

You only see 30% of the world, The other 70% of the world is underwater. You need to dive to see rest of the whole world.

Obtain your diving license, before you dive at Sipadan (Wolrd # 3 dive spot). 

See you at Sabah! =)

NAUI & PADI are International recognize!

Difference between NAUI & PADI
  • The National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI Worldwide) has been teaching the world to dive safely since 1959. As the oldest, second largest and most respected dive training and certifying organization in the world, NAUI offers a full range of training programs from Skin Diver through Instructor Course Director, with dozens of specialty courses including Nitrox and Technical diving.
  • PADI is a privately held corporation.
  • NAUI & PADI History 
  • NAUI & PADI Course
Why NAUI?
  • NAUI & PADI lean the same skills. NAUI teach extra Rescue skill. Your dive buddy life is in with you! 
  • NAUI is international non profit organisation
  • Majority of Navvy, Army, military also obtain NAUI diving license
  • Extra one dive for you to obtain more experience.
Why NAUI offer betters than others?
  • Non profit organisation 
Why others diving license popular than NAUI?
  • Because of advertising! Who pay for it? Consumer!

Booking & Enquiry 

Hotline / WhatsApp: +6013 860 6333
Facebook Messenger: Edmund Lo (fb.com/sabahdiving)


Marine Life